Tier 1 provides an employee that:
• Has limited previous experience in property management but extensive customer service background.
• Basic office administration skills
• Understands Landlord 101.
• Has basic knowledge of fair housing rules and regulations and Oregon and Washington Landlord Tenant Law.
• Has sufficient leasing skills.
• Understands screening criteria.
Tier 2 provides an employee that:
• Has two years previous property management experience.
• Passed STARS Secret Shopper with 90% or higher.
• Excellent office administration skills.
• Strong understanding of Fair Housing Laws. Last fair housing class was within 6 months of date of placement at a property.
• Has full understanding of Fair Housing rules and regulations and Oregon and Washington Landlord Tenant Law.
• Has basic knowledge of Tax Credit Procedures. Has passed STARS Tax Credit Class.
• Can operate Tenant Tech or other landlord forms software.
• Experience with one or more of the following property management software: Yardi, One Site, AMSI, Appfolio.
In addition to Tier 2,
provides an employee that:
• Understandings screening criteria.
• Has 3+ years of past property management experience.
• Passed STARS Secret Shopper with 95% or higher
• Understands lease-up strategy and operations for convention and/or Affordable Housing.
• Has previous experience property management software.
• Strong waitlist management abilities.
• Ability to serve resident notices in compliance with Oregon and Washington Landlord Tenant rules and regulations.
• Sufficient understanding of social service agencies and their correlated services.
• Understands the unique resident issues of affordable properties and residents.
• Understands property criteria and culture of assigned property management company.