Stars Staffing Group, LLC. provides temporary and permanent employees to property management companies in Portland, Oregon and Southwest Washington.
Stars Staffing Group will provide you with our employees that have been pre-screened, fully trained by the experienced Stars Team, and ready to take care of your leasing agent, community manager and maintenance needs. We will show up to your site on their first day equipped with a designated mentor, otherwise known as a former property manager, to introduce our company, ensure quality and reassure our Clients.
Just contact us by email or phone and we will provide you with our services and fee structure to begin the process. We will walk you through the next steps for a seamless and immediate partnership to meet your property needs.
Stars Staffing Group, LLC.’s mission is to provide knowledgable and experienced interim employees to property managers who manage Affordable and Conventional properties in order to lessen the labor burden on apartment site teams and to provide a more seamless move-in process for both Clients and their residents.
Stars Code of Business Conduct & Ethics
Our team strives to deliver stellar service. As such, Owners Joe & Alicia Vennes require that Stars Staffing Group, LLC. and all of its associates abide by the following Code of Business Conduct & Ethics. Our team will:
- Conduct all business with integrity and honesty.
- Communicate clearly and openly with team members and Clients.
- Demonstrate good leadership and have kind hearts.
- Create a company culture of happiness and trust. We will work hard and earn the privilege of work/life balance.
- Value relationships and act as strong and supportive industry partners. We will innovate through technology, but will respect and utilize good, old-fashioned business ethics and strategies.
- Strive to provide STELLAR customer service to our Clients, their owners and their residents through continuing education and training.
Our office is located at: 1911 Main Street, Suite 104 Washougal, Washington 98671
Our building, known as the Rigahut, is owned and developed by Guerrilla Development, Co. Check out their site at: http://guerrilladev.co/